All sales of land in Ontario, and all mortgages on land in Ontario, require a lawyer to register the transaction. At Ducharme Law we are available to represent you in your real estate transaction.
Residential or cottage sales or purchases
- Our team will manage for you the legal work involved in transferring title to property in Ontario,
- You will meet one-on-one with your lawyer, who will explain to you the ins and outs of your transaction,
- Our team will work with your bank to set up your mortgage.
Commercial Purchases and Sales
If you are buying or selling a building as part of a business, we can represent you on your transaction.
- Drafting or review purchase and sales agreements,
- Working with your accountants to structure the deal,
- Seeing the transaction through close and registration.
We can assist you in registering your mortgage at renewal time.
Ducharme Law can assist you in changing title to your home when:
- Co-owners separate in accordance with a separation agreement or court order.
- Transfer to a spouse when one owner dies.
- Registering new owners on title for estate management purposes.